The iRelaunch Return-to-Work Conference Thursday, September 29, 2016
Spend September 29 with iRelaunch
and Transform Your Professional Future!
Join us at the 2016 iRelaunch Return-to-Work Conference: a one-day event specifically designed to meet the needs of experienced professionals returning to work after a career break and the employers and programs interested in recruiting and updating them. The past seven NYC Conferences have sold out, so register now!
The iRelaunch Return-to-Work Conference
Thursday, September 29, 2016
Columbia University, Lerner Hall
New York, NY
8:30 a.m. - 5:30 p.m.
• Hear directly from successful relaunchers about how they returned
• Listen to recruiters from iRelaunch's employer sponsors tell you how to best conduct your search
• Engage in substantive conversations with employer recruiters and return-to-work program representatives. Sponsors to date that will be present at the Conference include lead sponsor Morgan Stanley and sponsors A.T. Kearney, Credit Suisse, Deutsche Bank, Fidelity Investments, Goldman Sachs, JPMorgan Chase & Co., PwC, Everest Re Group, Macquarie, OnRamp Fellowship, Societe Generale, Akin Gump Strauss Hauer & Feld LLP, Cummins, GM, IBM, Society of Women Engineers, Education Pioneers, Inspiring Capital, Pace University New Directions for Attorneys, peach, TAP Growth Advisors, The Acceleration Project, and We Can Code It. Note that iRelaunch's sponsors are at the Conference to hire relaunchers directly into open roles, hire them through reentry programs, or provide specialized updating programs for relaunchers!
• It's YOUR relaunch! Customize your day by choosing from an array of afternoon breakout sessions to suit your interests
• Gain valuable insights and practical suggestions from keynote speaker and job search tactics session presenter Carol Fishman Cohen, iRelaunch CEO and co-founder and co-author of Back on the Career Track
• Meet other highly educated and experienced relaunchers and career transitioners
Save now and register before our Early Bird discount expries. Registration includes breakfast, lunch, all sessions, networking time with recruiters, and a gift copy of Back on the Career Track.
Register through September 1, 2016
and save $30 off of our regular $225 registration fee
For more information and to register, please click here
Offer expires September 1, 2016 at 11:59 pm