The Wharton Club of Philadelphia and Wharton Private Equity + Venture Capital Association “jointly” invite you for an informative panel discussion about investing in the cannabis industry. This program will provide valuable, actionable information for high-net-worth individuals, dedicated funds, family offices and individual investors about plant and non-plant touching segments of the industry.
The panelists will be sharing information about:
- State of the cannabis industry today (Big Picture)
- Current dynamics and opportunities for investment / value creation
- Prevalent investment structures and challenges
- Situation with Banking & Payments
- Operating characteristics
We will be joined by our Panelists below:
Hannah Buchan Howard Goodwin
Beehouse Intrinsic Capital Partners
Brooke Hayes Mina Mishrikey
Emerald Park Meridia Capital
(W'93, WG'99) (W'00)
Wednesday, January 13, 2021
12 - 1 pm EST
Virtual Program, Link provided upon registration
48 Hours Cancellation Notice is required for all refunds.
Scroll down to purchase tickets.