The Wharton Club of Philadelphia Presents:
Cannabis 101:What is the impact for you and your business?
The Cannabis Industry is one of the fastest growing business sectors in the United States.
The legal market for Cannabis is projected to reach $35 billion by 2020.
There are many opportunities available for participating in this growth.
Learn from a team of experts who will discuss their personal stories of involvement and entry into the business and how their businesses were created. Learn how they are participating in the projected exponential growth
derived from a plant with medicinal features for well being and disease fighting properties.
Discussions will cover:
● Legal aspects for use
● Athletic use
● Dispensaries and products for purchase
● Medical environment for patient coverage
Here is a platform to ask your questions and become informed to position
your business and personal opportunities in the future.
6:00 - 6:30pm -Registration and Cocktails
6:30 - 6:45pm -Powerpoint Presentation
6:45 - 7:30pm -Panel Presentation
7:30 - 8:00pm -Questions, Meet & Greet Panel
MC for the evening:
Debbie Mohr Geffken, former PHLX derivatives trader and PHLX Board member, trading on behalf of member firms including her own firm, Mohr Options Inc. Later at the American College she created game changing Learning and Development training modules uniquely designed for Financial Advisors to successfully pass the CFP certification. Debbie is currently an entrepreneur, innovating and mentoring for social impact in a myriad of sectors from Cannabis/Hemp to the Arts. Wharton AMP 71
Steve Schain, Senior Lawyer at Hoban Law, presentation Cannabis 101 - overview of the industry
- Steve Schain, (Senior Counsel in Cannabis with Hoban Law);
- Victor Guadagnino Jr., (former internal medicine and cardiology practice bioethicist and Chief Business Development Officer of regional dispensary Keystone Canna Remedies);
- Lindy Snider, Founder/CEO of Lindi Skin LLC (first full line of skin care products for cancer patients, used in major cancer centers across the country) and cofounded Treehouse Global Ventures (fund raising capital for women-owned businesses in the medical marijuana space) and Athletes for Care
- Chris Leavy, Partner at Shire Capital Advisors. Former MedMan cofounder. Chris brings years of experience in asset management with Morgan Stanley, Oppenheimer Funds and Blackrock.
Date: Thursday, April 16, 2020
Location: Wework, 1900 Market Street, Philadelphia
Cost: Wharton Club Members: $30 per person
Non-Members: $40 per person
Light food, beer and wine will be served.
48 Hours Cancellation Notice is required for all refunds.
Scroll down to purchase tickets.