4TH ANNUAL ALL IVY SKI/SNOWBOARD TRIP
January 15-18, 2016 (Friday through Monday)
Departing from- Philadelphia, PA / Princeton, NJ / Morristown, NJ
Date: January 15-18, 2016 (Friday through Monday)
Departing: Philadelphia, PA / Princeton, NJ / Morristown, NJ
YOU'RE INVITED! - The Harvard-Radcliffe Club of Philadelphia invites all Ivy League alumni along with their spouses, significant others, friends, and guests to the 4TH ANNUAL ALL IVY SKI/SNOWBOARD TRIP. Those significant others, friends, and guests do not need any association with an Ivy League institution other than you! So bring them along!
OUR DESTINATION IS KILLINGTON, VERMONT - As we said above, the numbers say it all: 7 mountains, 22 lifts, and 73 miles of trails... Plus the best nightlife in the East! Need more information than that? Go to www.killington.com.
THE ITINARARY - We will travel by private motor coach departing Philadelphia, PA Friday morning at 9:00AM and pick up additional alumni and guests in Princeton, NJ at 10:00AM and then Morristown, NJ at 11:00AM. Our bus will be well stocked with a variety of food and enough beer and wine to make the trip go quickly. We will arrive Killington late that afternoon so you can grab dinner and hit the sack early or stay out late! It's up to you! Saturday and Sunday will be packed with skiing, snowboarding, and anything else that you care to do. On Saturday evening you are free to celebrate the night on your own and Sunday evening we will have our traditional group dinner with entertainment and door prizes. Finally, we will depart Monday morning and have everyone home by about 6:00PM.
OUR HOTEL - Double, triple, and quadruple occupancy options available, so it makes sense to bring along a few friends! We will be staying at the newly renovated Killington Mountain Lodge. After a hard day on the mountains you can procure a cocktail, hang by one of the two massive fireplaces, dive into the indoor pool, or soak in either the indoor or the outdoor hot tubs. More information is available at www.killingtonmountainlodge.com.
FLYING SOLO? - No problem. Sign up for a double room indicating that you are "Flying Solo" and we will pair you with another individual.
THE NIGHTLIFE - You can walk from our hotel to the legendary Wobbly Barn, Killington’s home for good times and high altitude entertainment featuring live bands every weekend or check out the numerous other options which are just a short shuttle bus ride away. You will never be at a loss for something to do!!!
ALL-INCLUSIVE PACKAGE - We have put together a complete, comprehensive, everything you could possibly want, all-inclusive package which consists of:
- All transportation (including Friday's bus well stocked with a variety of food and enough beer and wine to make the trip go quickly)
- Friday night lodging
- Saturday buffet breakfast
- Saturday lift ticket
- Saturday night lodging
- Sunday buffet breakfast
- Sunday lift ticket
- Sunday evening group dinner with door prizes
- Sunday night lodging
- Monday buffet breakfast
100% CASH REFUND - The lucky grand prize winner on Sunday evening during our group dinner will receive a 100% cash refund on the spot for all amounts paid for his/her all-inclusive trip package!
THE COST - You get everything described above for the following rates:
- $535 per person quadruple occupancy (You put together the group of four)
- $565 per person triple occupancy (You put together the group of three)
- $625 per person double occupancy
- ess $90 per person for non-skiers/non-snowboarders
- Optional two-day equipment rentals (ski or snowboard setups) are $70 per person
- Optional helmet rentals are $10 per day per person
- Optional lessons are available for one-day at $65 per person and two days at $110 per person for 90 minute group instruction sessions
Single person rooms are available on a limited basis. Contact Fred Larcombe at [email protected] for specific options, rates, and availability.
RESERVATIONS - Signups require a $200 deposit per person to guarantee your reservation and will be handled on a "first come, first served" basis through the HRCPhilly website (www.hrcphilly.com) which cheerfully accepts Visa and MasterCard. CLICK HERE TO REGISTER NOW! Final payment (including any fees for equipment rental and/or lessons) will be due by December 1st.
Be advised that this trip has consistently SOLD OUT each of the last three years, so act now to reserve your spot!
When registering, please be prepared to provide the following information:
- The school you (or your spouse, significant other, or friend) attended
- The year you graduated (so we can approximate ages)
- The name(s) of the individual(s) you will be sharing a room with or simply indicate "Flying Solo" and wewill pair you with another individual
- The location you will be boarding the bus (Philadelphia, Princeton, or Morristown)
- Your mobile phone number (in case we need to contact you while we are in Vermont)
SHARE THIS INFORMATION WITH A FRIEND - Spouses, significant others, friends, and old high school chums are all welcome. The only requirement is that they enjoy skiing/snowboarding and that they are just as much fun as you are!!!
QUESTIONS? - Contact Fred Larcombe at [email protected].