2017 Wharton Healthcare Business Conference
Announcing the 2017 Wharton Health Care Business Conference!
February 9 - 10, 2017 | The Union League of Philadelphia
Dear Members of the WEMBA and WEMBA Alumni community:
It is with great pleasure that we're writing to invite you to join us for the 2017 Wharton Health Care Business Conference (WHCBC).
In keeping with the legacy begun in 1996 and carried forward each year since, the 2017 WHCBC will be the marquee event of the year for healthcare at Wharton, bringing together 400+ alumni, faculty, industry leaders and students. We hope you can join for a jam-packed night and day of networking, discussions, some friendly debate and more.
We have an exciting lineup of panels and sessions in store:
- Measuring What Matters: Finding the Patient in the Value Equation
- Pursuing the Next Investment Wave: Seeking Long-Run Value Creation and Untapped Potential
- Extending the Care Continuum: Improving the Patient Journey between the Hospital and Community
- Innovation in Personalized Medicine: Collaboration in Pursuit of a Cure
- Health Tech Talks: The Role of Technology in the Rapidly-Changing Future of Healthcare
This year's conference will also include a number of new and revamped program features including:
- A Thursday night welcome reception with Welcoming Remarks from Dr. David Blumenthal, President of The Commonwealth Fund
- Keynotes from Robert Henkel, President and CEO of Ascension Health, and Dr. Craig Samitt, Executive VP and Chief Clinical Officer of Anthem
- A POLITICO-moderated debate / discussion between Seth Blackley, President and Co-Founder of Evolent Health, and Carolyn Magill, CEO of Remedy Partners
- Shark Tank competition featuring a startup founded by a member of the WEMBA community!
- Master Classes with perspectives on how to lead in an evolving health care landscape led by Wharton and Penn Medicine professors
- Dedicated networking sessions throughout the day
- And much more!
To register and learn more, please visit whcbc.org!
We look forward to seeing you!