Alumni Supporting Careers
Ways to support current MBA students:
Wharton MBA Career Management is proud to continue the Alumni Supporting Careers (ASC) program. Please complete the Alumni Supporting Careers Intake Form to indicate your interest in helping in one of the following areas:
• Hiring: Offers to hire MBA interns, share full-time jobs leads for graduating MBAs, and circulate the “HireWharton” message within your respective personal networks
• Share your time: Openness to connect with MBA students virtually, be a part of a career program/video, or share important industry and company intelligence with our MBA recruiting teams
The form will take less than three minutes to complete, and a member of the MBA Career Management team with follow-up with you directly based on your responses.
Ways to support current undergraduate students:
Penn Career Services encourages alumni with job and internship opportunities to post them on Handshake, Penn’s internship and job platform. After creating your free account, choose to connect with the "University of Pennsylvania" as one of your schools of interest.
If you would like to specifically promote your internship to first generation and/or low income (FGLI) undergraduate students at Penn, please include the following line in your job description: “We especially encourage first generation/low income (FGLI) students to apply for this opportunity”.
Please contact Natty Leach ([email protected]) with any questions.
Career Resources for All Wharton Alumni:
All Wharton alumni have access to MBA Career Management’s resources, including:
• Job board
• Career assessments
• Resume and cover letter templates
• Interview and networking preparation
• Offer negotiation data
• Board of Director resources
• On-demand videos
Additionally, all Wharton alumni can schedule up to two complimentary career advising appointments per year to discuss their resume, job search strategies in the current market, Board of Director aspirations, and how to leverage Wharton resources:
• MBA Alumni Career Advising
• Undergraduate Alumni Career Advising